- 1 Tickets
- 2 Creating a Casting
- 3 Funding
- 4 Forum
- 5 Ranks
- 6 Rank Levels
- 6.1 Файл:Rank starter.png Beginner
- 6.2 Файл:Rank too slow.png Cafe Theatre
- 6.3 Файл:Rank troopers.png Soldier of Fortune
- 6.4 Файл:Rank mushruvery.png Repertory Company
- 6.5 Файл:Rank triple play.png Bar lounge
- 6.6 Файл:Rank page.png Bill Sticker
- 6.7 Файл:Rank swift fungus.png Pre-Theatre Deal
- 6.8 Файл:Rank dream theater.png Garden Gnomes
- 6.9 Файл:Rank beta phases.png Orchestra
- 6.10 Файл:Rank sleeping beauty.png National Ballet
- 6.11 Файл:Rank whos ugly.png Opera
- 6.12 Файл:Rank fight.png Production House
- 6.13 Файл:Rank blitz.png Event Based Society
- 6.14 Файл:Rank legend.png Legend
- 7 Unlockable Casting Options
- 8 Joining a Casting
- 9 Disbanding or Leaving a Casting
- 10 Rights and Options of Casting Members
Castings are effectively groups or clans, similar to other portions of Twinoid. Castings are created via the expenditure of Шаблон:Ticket earned or purchased in Mush.
As stated on the French wiki, and loosely translated: "The goal of Castings is to encourage large groups of players with the same aspirations and goals in gameplay..."
Tickets for castings can be earned in various ways:
- Be on a ship that lasts 10 days or more (ie: you reach day 10, cycle 1). Each time a ship lasts 10 or more days, each member of the ship (whether alive or dead) receives 1 Шаблон:Ticket. However, the Шаблон:Ticket is only valid if the ship was random, not a casting ship.
- When purchasing Gold Mode, the user will automatically receive a number of Шаблон:Ticket based on the number of gold days purchased.
- NERON gives players 1 Шаблон:Ticket per month in which the player plays the game. Gold Mode players can accrue up to 6 of these, all other players are limited to 2.
- Шаблон:Ticket can also be purchased from the Vending Machine for Шаблон:Klix
Creating a Casting
- To create a casting you need 3 Шаблон:Ticket. This will create a temporary Casting.
- A name must be created, or accepted from the proposed options. (Maximum of 50 characters in the name).
- The initial creator of the Casting is given the title of Creator.
The limit is 3 joined Castings in Gold Mode, and 1 joined Casting in Silver or Bronze Mode. If you drop from Gold to Silver, and you are joined with 2 or 3 Castings, you will be unable to launch with any ships until you reduce your Castings to 1.}}
- All participants may submit as many Шаблон:Ticket as they desire.
- Once 50 Шаблон:Ticket have been submitted, the Casting becomes permanent.
- Once funded, a forum is created for the Casting. Only members of the Casting can access their specific forum.
- Additional members can apply to a Casting even after it is funded.
- The Creator of the forum becomes the moderator of the forum and all members.
- The Creator may appoint other moderators.
- The Creator and appointed Moderators can assign forum ranks and roles.
Основная статья: Castings Ranks.
- Castings can increase in rank, increasing the maximum members and unlocking Castings Options.
- Casting Шаблон:CXP is required for the casting rank to increase.
- 1 Шаблон:Ticket can be exchanged by anyone for 1Шаблон:CXP.
- 25Шаблон:CXP is gained for every casting-launched ship completed.
Файл:Rank starter.png Beginner
- Offers the option: Hidden Mush
- The maximum size of the casting is now 48 players.
- You are a group who got together to start living the life of an artist. You are currently busking with a guitar in the Pyong Yang metro.
Файл:Rank too slow.png Cafe Theatre
- Unblocks the Slow Game option which has cycles of 4h
- The maximum size of the casting is now 64 players.
- We no longer fall asleep during your films... it\'s cool, nobody\'s watching.
Файл:Rank troopers.png Soldier of Fortune
- Have you ever managed to make people do what you want ? It\'s tougher than with sheep...although...
- The maximum size of the casting is now 80 players.
- Have you ever tried to convince people? It\'s tougher than with sheep...although...
Файл:Rank mushruvery.png Repertory Company
- Unblocks Andie and Derek
- The maximum size of the casting is now 88 players.
- You know how to get the crowd going on the beaches of Neptune
Файл:Rank triple play.png Bar lounge
- Unblocks the Triple Mush option
- The maximum size of the casting is now 104 players.
- You are capable of making a film without a script.
Файл:Rank page.png Bill Sticker
- Unblocks the Beta Game option
- The maximum size of the casting is now 112 players.
Файл:Rank swift fungus.png Pre-Theatre Deal
- Unblocks the Speed Game option which has cycles of 2h
- The maximum size of the casting is now 128 players.
- You know how to roll two scenes together without the scenery collapsing
Файл:Rank dream theater.png Garden Gnomes
- Unblocks manual takeoffs for this casting
- The maximum size of the casting is now 144 players.
- You efficiently organize Martian barbecues
Файл:Rank beta phases.png Orchestra
- The maximum size of the casting is now 160 players.
- We can trust you to organize a party in a lunar hospice
Файл:Rank sleeping beauty.png National Ballet
- Unblocks the Sleeping Mush option
- The maximum size of the casting is now 176 players.
- We almost hired you for a big film once !
Файл:Rank whos ugly.png Opera
- Unblocks the No Mush Game option
- The maximum size of the casting is now 192 players.
- International Class on a provincial moon
Файл:Rank fight.png Production House
- The maximum size of the casting is now 208 players.
Файл:Rank blitz.png Event Based Society
- Unlocks the blitz game mode, which makes cycles take only 1 hour. The maximum size of the casting is now 224 players.
Файл:Rank legend.png Legend
- The maximum size of the casting is now 256 players.
Unlockable Casting Options
- Cycles take 2 hours.
- Cycles take 4 hours.
- Ship begins with 3 mush.
- Ships begins without mush.
- Crew cannot see how many mush there are.
- The number of mush gradually increases over time. It's possible that there are more than 2 "Alpha" mush.
- The ship begins in beta mode.
- Cycles take 1 hour.
- This ship starts with Andie & Derek instead of Finola and Chao.
Joining a Casting
- There is a link to the Castings page on the French Mush which lists the currently existing Castings.
- Clicking on a casting will display a Join/Apply link, if there is any room left in the Casting. This will cost you Шаблон:Ticket.
Disbanding or Leaving a Casting
- The Creator can disband a Casting. If done so, all invested Шаблон:Ticket are refunded.
- If a player leaves a Casting, Funded Шаблон:Ticket are lost. Be careful whom you join.
Rights and Options of Casting Members
- A Creator or Moderator can start launch a ship or ships early, if there are enough players who are in Ready status.
- Everyone can use a Шаблон:Ticket to set Ready status. This will put you into a ship when the Casting launches a ship, but only if you are not currently in an active ship.
- Different ranks can be assigned, such as: Spore, Mutant, Teleomorph, and Grand Mushling.
- No rights beyond read-only.
- Edit private pages.
- Post on the Casting forum.
- Post on the Casting Nexus.
- Can refuse or turn down member applications.
- Edit public pages.
- Add pages.
- Change title of members.
- Delete Pages.
- Moderate Casting forum.
- Moderate the Casting nexus.
- Change group options.
- Has all rights (except for Party Start).
- Modify and assign roles.
- Invite members.